The information we collect and hold:
This can include any of the following, but is restricted to what you share with us:
- Your name;
- Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
- Information relating to your attendance of, and interest in, events and antiques fairs;
- Information about you that you give us in person at antiques fairs or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; and
- Information concerning your enquiries about or purchase of our stock.
How we collect information about you:
We collect information in a number of ways by recording:
- the information which you provide us with when you purchase an item of our stock or visit us at our gallery or at an antiques fair;
- the information which you provide when you contact us by phone, email or post;
- the information which you provide when you give us your business card;
- the information which you provide when making an enquiry through our website, or one of the other websites which we use to profile our stock items.
We have a legal duty to protect this information which we hold about you. We do try to ensure that the information we hold is accurate and up to date. Please let us know of any changes or discrepancies so that we can update your information.
How we store your information
Your personal information will be held securely on our computer system. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used to support your relationship with us. We will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent, unless we have your permission or we are required by law to do so.
How we use your information
We will use your data to communicate with you and to tell you about our activities via email and/or via post – either because you have purchased items from us, asked to receive information from us, or because we think you might be interested in hearing about what we do.
We will also use your data to ensure that we can carry out our obligations which might arise from any agreements which are entered into between you and us. This might include selected services in relation to a purchase, such as providing shippers and couriers with an address for delivery.
If you don’t want to hear from us
You have the right to ask us not to contact you. You can contact us directly at any time to tell us not to send you any future marketing material. You always have an option to unsubscribe from all marketing emails via a link on our emails; or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or write to us at: Thomas Coulborn & Sons, Vesey Manor, 64 Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1QP, England.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may change. If it does, any changes will be identified on our website: www.coulborn.com. We will ensure that you are fully aware of the information which we collect, how it is used and under which circumstances it may be made available.
How to contact us
Thomas Coulborn & Sons, Vesey Manor, 64 Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1QP, England.